We welcome you to bluepharma.store. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the site and to all its departments, branches and their affiliate websites that refer to these terms and conditions as a reference for them.
Terms and conditions of use
Use of the site
To visit this site, you must be at least 22 years old and be a pharmacist, doctor, wholesaler, supermarket owner or mall owner. We give you a non-transferable or revocable license in order to use the site in accordance with the specific terms and conditions. The purpose of this license is to shop for goods sold on the site. The use is prohibited in the name of any third party, except for what has been permitted by us clearly and transparently in advance. Any breach of these terms and conditions will lead to the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without any prior notice to you.
The content appearing on this site is provided for informational purposes only. The explanations for the products expressed on this site belong to the manufacturers only and we have nothing in it. The comments or opinions expressed on this site are due to the authority that published them and therefore do not reflect our opinions.
Some related services and features that may be available on the site require registration or subscription to it. By choosing to register or subscribe to any of these services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself and to update it in a timely manner if there are any changes to it. It is the responsibility of each user of the site – alone – to keep passwords and other methods of correctly determining the usage account.
The entire responsibility of the account holder rests with regard to all activities that occur using his or her password. In addition, you must inform us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. The site is not responsible in any way, directly or indirectly or in any way, for any loss or damage of any kind that may result from your failure to comply with or related to this section.
During the registration process, the customer agrees to receive promotional emails from the site. You can, at a later time, cancel this option and not receive any promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
All of your posts on the site and / or what you provide to us, including – but not limited to, questions, criticisms, comments and suggestions (combined in the term “posts”) become our sole and exclusive property, and in no way belong to you. In addition to the rights that apply to any type of post, and once you share your comments or criticisms on the site, you also grant us the right to use the name you display that is directly related to this criticism, comment or any other content.
You are not entitled to use a false email address, to claim that you are another person, or to try to mislead us or any third party regarding the originality and reliability of any of the posts. We may delete or modify any of the posts, but we are not obligated to do so .
Approve requests and price details
Please note that in some cases, an application may not be approved for several reasons. The site operators reserve the right to reject or cancel any request for any reason at any time. Before we agree to the request, we may ask you to provide additional information or other data to verify something, including – but not limited to, the phone number and address.
We strive to provide the most accurate price information to all users visiting the site. However, errors may sometimes be returned, such as in cases where the price of the product is not determined correctly on the site. Hence, we reserve the right to reject or cancel any request. In the event that the price of the product is not determined correctly, we have the right, at our own discretion, to contact you for instructions or cancel your order and inform you of this cancellation. We have the right to reject or cancel any orders, whether confirmed or not, after adding the fees to the credit card .
Trademarks and copyrights
All intellectual property rights, whether registered or not, on the site, and all content information and designs on the site are owned by us, including but not limited to, texts, graphics, programs, images, video, music and sound, their choice and coordination, as well as All major software classifiers, source codes and programs. All contents of the site are also protected by copyright combined in the form of a single work according to the copyright laws of the Syrian Arab Republic and international agreements. All rights are save.
In the event of any disputes, disputes or disputes arising out of the interpretation and implementation of these terms and conditions, they must be settled and finalized by arbitration by one arbitrator appointed in accordance with the rules of the Damascus Regional Center for International Commercial Arbitration. The arbitrator must be a legal trained person with experience in the field of information technology and independent of any contracting party. Arbitration must take place in Damascus. The language used in the arbitration proceedings shall be Arabic. The arbitrator’s decision is final and binding and it may be transferred to any court in the jurisdiction and applied according to the Arbitration.
Law No. 27 of 1994. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the site’s authors reserve the right to take the necessary measures aimed at protecting intellectual property rights and confidential information through judicial redress or precautionary orders issued by the competent courts.
The prevailing law and judicial bodies
These terms and conditions are interpreted and applied according to the laws in force in the Syrian Arab Republic.
Accordingly, each party agrees to appear before the judicial court bodies in Syria and to waive any objections related to the venue.
Use discount coupons
Bluepharma accepts the use of discount coupons to reduce the value of orders, knowing that discount coupons cannot be exchanged for a monetary value, and we also have the right to cancel or disable discount coupons if they exceed the specified period of 15 days from the date of issuing the coupon.
Cancel the agreement
In addition to any legal provisions or judicial remedial procedures, we may, immediately and without notice to you, terminate these terms and conditions or cancel any or all of your rights granted under the terms and conditions. In any case to terminate this contract, you must immediately stop visiting and using the site, as well as issuing legal rulings or judicially fair procedures, we may immediately cancel all passwords or other account identification methods granted to you, and we reject any visit or use of this site entirely or partially.
It will not affect any invalidation of this Agreement in all rights and obligations (including but not limited to, payment obligations) of the parties issued prior to the date of termination of the contract. Hence, you agree that the site’s personnel will not be responsible for you or any other individual as a result of the suspension or termination of the service. If you are dissatisfied with this site or any of the conditions, provisions, regulation, policies, guidelines, or special practices in the Blupharma drug store about how to administer the site, the only and exclusive action you must take then is to stop using the site.
- The discount coupon can only be used once per customer.
- The client must have only one account on the site.
- In the case of creating multiple accounts on the Bluepharma site or using the discount coupon for a non-owner of the account, then in this case, the Bluepharma has the right to take legal measures with this customer. • In the event of a violation of these laws, the legal team in Bluepharma will deal with the client and his account will be deactivated and prevented from making any requests to Bluepharma.
- In the event of a refund, the customer is entitled to a refund by transferring the amount to a purchase voucher and the customer is not entitled to request the amount in cash again.
- If the customer wants to return the product because of his change of opinion / dislike of the product / there is no technical reason, in this case, the customer will pay the fee for receiving the reference product from him.
Temporary offers and discounts (Flash Sales)
- Flash Sales discounts are offers that last for a short period of time and are characterized by a large percentage of discounts and the quantity is limited.
- These discounts may be for one product only (unless otherwise specified).
- Each of the temporary shows or Flash Sale shows is subject to two time rules. The first rule is to only offer these discounts during the Flash Sale time, as the product must be placed in the shopping cart before the time limit expires. As for the second rule, it applies after placing the product in the shopping cart, where completion of requests must be made before the time for offers expires.
- You must complete your request for the offer by clicking on Complete Order from the shopping cart. There is a limited amount of temporary offers for each product. If the product is still available on the site after the end of the interim offers time, the customer can purchase it at the basic Bluepharma price.
- Temporary offers are good only for specific featured products.
- Discounts for temporary offers do not include shipping charges.
- If you return a temporary offer product, you will receive the payment for this product at the time of the offer, and this is in accordance with the return policy.